By submitting your details on this website, you consent to the use of your personal information in accordance with this privacy statement.
What information do we collect?
We may collect personal information about you and we may generate information about you when we carry out our business.
The types of personal information we collect about you may include your:
- Contact information: your name, phone number, email address, postal address, physical address
- Documents that verify your identity and other personal details: such as your passport or drivers’ licence number.
- Subscriptions/preferences: when you subscribe to receive our newsletter or updates, as well as content preferences to help us identify which material you want to receive
- Technical information: information about the device used to access the website or other social media sites, such as IP address, browser type, time zone settings and mobile network information.
What do we do with it?
We collect and use your personal information to provide the information and services that you request from us, and to provide you with information about other services we consider appropriate such as:
- Advise website users of new listings, services & special offers
- Statistically analyse site usage and products purchased
- Improve site content and functionality
- Improve our service
Who do we share it with?
Besides our staff we may share this information with third parties who enable us to provide you with our services.
We will only share your personal information with third parties where it is necessary to help us do what we collected your information for, where it is required by law or where you give us authority to.
We require these third parties to adhere to our strict confidentiality requirements for handling personal information and we seek to ensure that they comply with the Privacy Act 2020.
What are my rights?
You do not have to provide information to us. If you choose not to provide necessary personal information when requested, we maybe be unable to provide certain information or services to you.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected or deleted if you think it is wrong. If you have any questions about this privacy statement or you’d like to ask for a copy of the information we hold on you, or to have it corrected, please contact us on/at +64 9 525 6575, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would prefer not to receive emails or other communications from us there is an unsubscribe link on all our newsletters, email and text messages.
We may provide statistics about website traffic, website use, demand for relevant products and services and related website information to third parties. Any such statistics will not include any information which identifies you personally.
We use ‘cookies’ placed in the browser file to help us collect general information about the behaviour of visitors on our site. This helps us to constantly monitor and improve our website’s functionality and personality.
You have the right to obtain access to and to request correction of any of your personal information held by us. If you wish to do so or if you have any questions relating to privacy matters please contact us by email on email@example.com.
If Asona Limited merges, consolidates, or transfers of all or substantially all of the assets of the company, it is regarded that one of the assets that will transfer by the purchasing entity is the information we collect from our customers and clients and these are stored in our customer database and will be transferred.